Registration Important Dates
October 31, 2021
Deadline for Early Bird Registration
November 30, 2021
Deadline for Standard Registration
December 5, 2021
Extended Deadline for Online Registration
· All payments must be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD). Full payment of all items is requested to complete registration. A confirmation or invitation letter will be issued and sent by the Conference Secretariat after the payment is received.
· The exchange rate USD 1: NTD 28 is for reference only. For the most updated exchange rate, please CLICK HERE.
· All individual registrations must be made online, to be eligible for early booking discounts, registration and payment must be received by the due date.
The full conference registration fee includes:
· Welcome Ceremony on December 10, 2021.
· Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition area.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for an event or conference organized by APSDA 2021 you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions. APSDA 2021 reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the following Terms and Conditions without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions apply to all event participants (delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
All payments must be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD). Full payment of all items is requested to complete registration. A confirmation or invitation letter will be issued and sent by the Conference Secretariat after the payment is received.
Methods of Payment
· Credit card: VISA, MasterCard and JCB are accepted
· Cheques are not accepted
· All credit card payments must be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD). Your credit card company may convert your currency to New Taiwan Dollars (NTD) at the current exchange rate.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
· All confirmed refunds will be processed AFTER the Conference per your pre-payment method.
· An administration fee as follows will be issued for your registration refund. Based on your bank’s policy, bank handling charges may be applied and be deducted from the refund.
· An alternate attendee may be substituted if the registered person is unable to attend the Conference. Please e-mail substitute’s details to Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
· All changes / modifications / name substitution will not be accepted after 11:59 PM, 20 November 2021 (Taiwan local time GMT+8).
In case of any lost badge or any amendment to be made, an administrative fee of NTD 200 will be issued for badge reprint. Identity verification (passport, driving license or other identification documents) is required for badge reprint.
Data Processing Policy
By submitting your email address during the conference registration process, you agree that APSDA 2021 and its conference partners may send you conference-related information. A valid email address is required for all registrations.
APSDA 2021 uses the personal data you provide in this registration for administering your participation in this conference. This may include information about the conference content, conference logistics, payment, updates, and additional information related to the conference.
APSDA 2021 may disclose your personal data to third party service providers engaged by APSDA 2021 to assist in the conduct of the conference (e.g. hotels, airlines, travel agencies, insurance companies and our business partners based on conference request).
Event audio/video recording, photography
APSDA 2021 may hire professional service providers (photo/video/streaming/audio) to document and display the event experience.
By attending the conference, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (a) APSDA 2021 may edit and use footage it captures at the event for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business; and (b) due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, APSDA 2021 disclaims all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other attendees at the event.
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. APSDA 2021 cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.